By 2016 the project aims to enroll 135,000 children aged 5 to 11 years in government primary schools and ensure that each child completes the primary school cycle. The project has 5 main components that the new partners will be asked to implement and support:
- Identification and training of 300 Volunteer force (young people aged 18 to 32 years).
- Utilizing the trained volunteers to run enrolment and retention campaigns for 4000 Out of School Children.
- Activation and Mobilization of 5 Mohalla Committees to support enrolment and retention.
- Implementation of a Sports Training and Life Skill Education component titled ‘DOSTI’ in selected schools.
- Managing and maintaining an online data base to track enrolments and retention for each child.